Legendcraft Boats - Touch Up Paint
Our paint is custom formulated specifically for Legendcraft. This includes the unique colors. We use waterborne paints for a smoother coat and higher durability. Our waterborne paint also results in a cleaner and brighter color than a solvent based paint.
Our Legendcraft touch up paints will provide you with an application that can be quick and allows users to fill in paint chips or scratches in a few simple steps.
Please see the below detailed instructions on how to properly touch up your boat.
Touch Up Paint Directions
Legendcraft Touch up Paint
1. Shake paint container well.
2. Clean area to be painted with wax and grease remover or hot soapy water.
3. DO NOT clean area with ANY hydrocarbon based chemicals ie. Acetone, xylene, toluene, paint thinner, lacquer thinner.
4. Begin the touch up job using a small brush or applicator.
5. DO NOT THIN THIS COATING.
6. IT IS READY TO USE OUT OF THE BOTTLE.
7. Clean any spillage with soap and water.
8. Drying time will vary according to weather conditions.
CAUTION READ BEFORE USING:
This Industrial Coating is a water based product. DO NOT thin with paint thinner, acetone, or any other hydrocarbon based thinner.
Precautionary Statements – Prevention Obtain special instructions before use
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood
- Use personal protective equipment as required
- Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling
- Wear eye/face protection
First Aid Measures
- Eye Contact Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, lifting lower and upper eyelids. Consult a physician.
- Skin Contact Wash skin with soap and water. Inhalation Remove to fresh air.
- Ingestion Clean mouth with water and afterwards drink plenty of water.
Personal Precautions / Protective equipment and emergency procedures:
- Avoid breathing vapors or mists. Ventilate the area.
- Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse
- Vapors are heavier than air, spread along floors and form explosive mixtures with air.
Methods and materials for containment and cleaning up
- Use personal protective equipment as required.
- Dam up.
- Cover liquid spill with sand, earth or other noncombustible absorbent material.
- Take up mechanically and collect in suitable container for disposal.
- Clean contaminated surface thoroughly.